Improve your cuban Salsa Styling and musicality
dIVINA dE rOSE (Italy) & aNIER jOVA (Cuba)
A combination of explosive energy
Have you been dancing Cuban Salsa for a while and:
> you feel like you are ready to learn more with a bit of a challenge?
> you want to add/improve that special Cuban styling to your body moves?
> you want clarifications on how to execute certain popular moves in proper Cuban Style
> you want to understand better how to feel and react to the music? And mark the accents as well as the breaks?
> you are missing some important elements that prevent you to be a great lead/follower?
> You often lose your partner's hand while you're dancing?
> You are not very aware of how to adapt your dancing to the available space on the dance floor. And you hit or are hit by other dancers?
If you answer yes to any of these questions then this workshop is for you!!!
During the workshop we will:
- Warm Up
- Analyse the structure of a song
- Individual footwork: Learn some cool advanced pasitos to apply to the song analysed and with different timing
- Body Isolation technique in pure Cuban Style
- Partnerwork - applying the pasitos learnt matching them to a specific part of the song analysed
- Partnerwork: Consolidate your Lead/Follow technique (how to protect your Follower, how not to lose the hand of your partner, how to avoid accidents on the dance floor, how to change directions fast to prevent being hit by other dancers)
book your place now! limited availability*****
Full price £38
if you book from 23 Nov
On the day £45
pay online, or cash (exact money please), or with card - via card reader in situ