If you are secretly dreaming to learn how to dance a Latin dance or simply want to improve your current dance style don't look any further!
We can make your dream come true.
We currently offer Private lessons in Salsa, Bachata, Reggaeton
Please be aware of our Terms and Conditions.
Complete a Health Screening Questionnaire here
At Salsa Divina we have extensive experience in introducing and encouraging newbies to the fantastic world of Latin dances and to help more experienced dancer to polish their style and perfect their musicality, and their Lead/Follow technique!
We don't rush through steps, we encourage you all the way, we clear all your doubts while you practice.
We have different ways to show you how you can learn the moves so that you can chose the easiest way for you to remember which will make it easier to practise.
And at the beginning of the learning process it's ok to feel a bit clumsy.
We have all been there!....
You only need to be patient with yourself while you practise and you will do great.
We can help you achieve great results at Salsa Divina
Read what people say about us
We offer the following courses:
Private classes for Individuals and Couples
We can teach you the following dances;
Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, Reggaeton, Kizomba
- Private Classes for Individuals (click here)
- Private Classes for Couples (click here)
- Intensive Private lessons - only for the very determined ones! (click here)
12 hours or 18 hours within 2 month
- Wedding Dance (click here):
we can choreograph a routine in any Latin Dance for your First Dance.
- Group Classes
We offer Cuban Salsa, Bachata and Reggaeton (coming soon)
What to wear and what to bring for the classes:
- Comfortable, breathable fabric clothes that allow you to move freely.
- Comfortable shoes (i.e.: dance sneaker with flat surface or Ballroom/Latin style dance shoes)
- You might want to bring your own water